Gantry Loading System / Portal Conveyor
Automatic conveyor systems link the glass store with the cutting shop. Whether the glass store consists of fixed frames, automatic compact stores or a combination of the two, a HEGLA Gantry Loading System [Portal Conveyor] supplies one or more cutting lines continuously with glass. The rotatable Gantry Loading System can select various different glass formats from each storage area and place them at the front without the need for additional operator intervention.
- 3 (PBS 3326) resp. 5 suction arms (PBS 6133) with self activating suction cups
- suction arms with trapezoid guiding for glass peel off from the bottom.
- This means: The glass sheet first is pulled off the glass rack at the bottom before pulled off completely. This way remaining glass sheets keep standing safely on the glass rack without being pulled over by the sheet picked up.
- suction frame is tiltable for glass hand over on top or combing through
- trolley on crossbridge
- all drives are controlled by frequency